Wednesday, March 28, 2012

MAPI_E_NO_ACCESS

Using SQL Mail and have found that the hex number of translates to MAPI_E_NO
_ACCESS. What should I look at next? It is obvious that I have some access v
iolation/rights issue that is hindering me from sending the mail out thru ou
r newly installed Exchanger
Server 2003.Have you tried deleting the mail profile and then start from
scratch and recreate it?
-Sue
On Mon, 5 Apr 2004 10:31:13 -0700, "JayKusch"
<anonymous@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Using SQL Mail and have found that the hex number of translates to MAPI_E_NO_ACCESS
. What should I look at next? It is obvious that I have some access violation/rights
issue that is hindering me from sending the mail out thru our newly installed Excha
nge
r Server 2003.

No comments:

Post a Comment