Friday, March 30, 2012

Mapping SQL Server Data Types to C DataTypes

Hi Can anyone point me to a document somewhere that shows a mapping of
SQL Server 2000 datatypes to C datatypes? I am writing some extended
stored procedures which need to be able to process pretty much any
data type, so I want to make sure I am taking them from SRVPROC and
storing them in the correct C data type.

Thanks,
Bruce[posted and mailed, please reply in news]

Bruce (sandell@.pacbell.net) writes:
> Hi Can anyone point me to a document somewhere that shows a mapping of
> SQL Server 2000 datatypes to C datatypes? I am writing some extended
> stored procedures which need to be able to process pretty much any
> data type, so I want to make sure I am taking them from SRVPROC and
> storing them in the correct C data type.

Books Online.

Building SQL Server Applications.
Extended Stored Procedures Programming
Extended Stored Procedure Programmer's Reference
Data Types (the last topic).

--
Erland Sommarskog, SQL Server MVP, sommar@.algonet.se

Books Online for SQL Server SP3 at
http://www.microsoft.com/sql/techin.../2000/books.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment